Global Disposable Medical Gloves Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.12% over the Forecast Period, Owing to Growing Demand of Disposable Medical Gloves for Surgical Activities as well as Medical Examinations among Healthcare Industry, says Absolute Markets Insights
In 2018, the global disposable medical gloves market witnessed a substantial growth and is expected to increase during the forecast owing to surge in demand of disposables for surgical activities and medical examinations of patients. The market is expected to exhibit tremendous growth owing to the increasing demand of disposable medical gloves as a precaution factor to treat patients with infectious diseases. For instance, the ongoing pandemic outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is resulting in the growing demand of medical accessories and equipment, such as disposable medical gloves and face masks amongst others. In March 2020, disposable medical rubber glove manufacturers in Malaysia witnessed a tremendous growth in the demand of medical gloves, especially from Europe and the US. In the UK, the National Health Service (NHS) purchased approximately 88.5 million medical gloves from Supermax Corporation Berhad. An evident move by fashion and apparel brands is also observed, wherein the name brands are working towards catering to the burgeoning demand for personal protective equipment (PPE). H&M, among the biggest fashion brands, with the aid of its global supply chain, has initiated production of PPE for healthcare workers and hospitals. Similar strategic initiatives being undertaken by companies to capitalize on the increasing demand, is anticipated to proliferate the demand for disposable medical gloves market in the coming years.
The disposable medical gloves are being largely used by health professionals and patients so as to avoid any possibility of infection by reducing the risk of transmission of micro-organisms. The efficacy of disposable medical gloves in protecting against blood-borne viruses and properties that maintain wearer dexterity is among the major factors propelling the market growth. In addition, mandatory usage of disposable medical gloves directed by medical associations to undertake transmission-based precautions, such as contact, airborne or droplet precautions is another factor massively contributing towards the growth of disposable medical gloves market.
In terms of revenue, global disposable medical gloves market was valued at US$ 4,588.90 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach 14,496.21 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.12% over the forecast period. The study analyses the market in terms of revenue across all the major regions, which have been bifurcated into countries.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of disposable medical gloves market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Purchase the complete report titled “Global Disposable Medical Gloves Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2015-2027” at
Global Disposable Medical Gloves Market Share in 2018, By Region
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global disposable medical gloves market was valued at US$ 4,588.90 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 12.12% over the forecast period.
- The powder-free disposable medical gloves variant held the highest share in 2018, owing to the ban of powder-based disposable medical gloves by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2016 due to the substantial risk associated with the illness when individuals are exposed to it.
- The latex gloves segment based on material is expected to register highest growth rate over the forecast period owing to increased demand from hospitals and public facilities.
- North America accounted for the maximum share in the global disposable medical gloves market in 2018. The increasing prevalence of medical indications requiring constant medical care is supplementing the growth in the region.
- Some of the players operating in the disposable medical gloves market are Adventa Berhad, Ansell Healthcare, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, Inc., Dispotech Srl, Dynarex Corporation, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd., MRK Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., and Supermax Corporation Berhad amongst others.
Global Disposable Medical Gloves Market:
- Powdered Gloves
- Powder-free Gloves
- North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America