Global Digital Newspaper Publishing market is expected to reach US$ 7815.83 million by 2027, growing at an estimated CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period mainly due to rise in the smart devices such as smartphones and tablets, says Absolute Markets Insights
The presence of a huge population on internet has boosted the global digital newspaper publishing market. The majority population using the internet consists of young consumers which is the main target audience of digital newspaper publishers. The ability to hold discussions on digital newspaper publishing websites in the form of user comments is highly engaging as far as user experience is concerned. The requirement of any form of additional investment isn’t required, which makes digital newspaper publishing highly economical in nature.
With the introduction of the internet globally, it opened immense opportunities for the media houses who have been already operating in the traditional newspaper market.. Most of the media companies have started molding their business model to keep pace with the digital transformation and contributing to the growth of global digital newspaper publishing platform. Availability of more personalized content to the readers has attracted more subscription thus driving the growth of digital newspaper publishing market. Digital newspapers provide filters and recommendations which improves the user experience. The emergence of social media is also a trend in the global digital newspaper publishing market as the adults and millennials are more inclined towards using social media to get daily information. The integration of social media with the newspaper is expected to boost the growth of the global digital newspaper publishing market. Lack of proper planning by business organization is expected to critically impact the market growth.
In digital newspapers publishing, the general news is the fastest growing newspaper type segment. General news covers a wider scope of news topic as compared to more subject-specific news. The advantage of quick and easy publishing also makes the market attractive for new entrants in the digital newspaper publishing market. This attracts more population towards digital newspapers. The general news segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 - 2027.
Continuous innovations in digital newspaper publishing market such as integration of audio and video clips and read-out feature have boosted the global market as it provides more interactive experience to the readers. Augmented and virtual reality has a huge potential as far as digital newspapers are concerned. Websites can embed images and videos which are AR/VR compatible.
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of digital newspaper publishing market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Purchase the complete report titled “Global Digital Newspaper Publishing Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2015-2027” at
Global Digital Newspaper Publishing Market Share in 2018, By Region
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global digital newspaper publishing market is anticipated to reach US$ 7815.83 million by 2027 owing to rising number of offshore readers across the globe. The interactive experience for the subscribers over traditional type aids the overall market.
- Individuals segment is the main audience for digital newspaper publishing market as more and more people have started to opt digital newspaper to know daily news. Individuals need to be updated about the basic happenings that are occurring across the globe. Such information should be in their finger tips on a daily basis. Combatting their busy lifestyle, the digital newspaper publishing market brings immense opportunities for the individual segment.
- North America accounted the largest share in 2018 and is expected to continue the same trend over the forecast period followed by European Union and Asia Pacific region. Increasing digitization trends in the United States region is expected to aid the aforementioned regional growth
- Some of the players operating in the global digital newspaper publishing market are Daily Mail and General Trust Plc, Gannett Satellite Information, Network, LLC (USA Today), NBCNEWS.COM, NEWS CORPORATION, Sanoma, THE FINANCIAL TIMES LTD, The New York Times Company, The Washington Post, Verizon Media, Vice amongst others
Global Digital Newspaper Publishing Market:
- General News
- Subject-Specific News
- By End User
- By Region
- North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America